delete this mods

Personal Thoughts: Ruleset and models, how to continue without updates ( Never alone here )

I believe GW knows they cannot figure out a way to sustain the game so they want to put it on the backburner for content they make. Hopefully they will consider community data paramount if they intend to continue support for the board games a few years down the road. No AOS FAQ and silence as the community is speaking out about the game, usually implies they are aware but don't have a solution. Perhaps the expectations that the community cares  more than they do  has become a commonly spoken opinion everyone wants to share because they will not "listen to our ideas". With my previous post I talked about personal preferences, well as most know they usually never follow directly in line with your own wishes. 

So most of us may already know this, what can we do to actually adapt to this? 

I have personally found that boundaries of our personal expectations need to be challenged by our own needs and wants.

Here was my hard lesson: Ever get a direct ticket on the hype train and end up with boxes of untouched plastic? Yeah hundreds of my own git teef only to get to the destination of disappointment. Some of us have been here and it sucks, you don't know  what to do or how to even begin getting around to a solution! I did this  for years and bought into my own beliefs that this is in my best interest to be in Warhammer. Wasn't until Covid-19 Pandemic started, Life hit me like a truck. I wont go into further details as many of us are deeply affected by this wake up call pandemic. Point is we have our own experiences and hard lessons to learn and survive with and Warhammer is one to some like myself. 

This was especially true considering most of what I got over time eventually faded from getting any support. But sometimes this is just inevitable when new things come, how would you quantify the choice of either the new vs old? Truth is both I think! But not the way you might think. I have my own views about spending and I bet each of you do too, but who cares? GW might in some aspects but that's another topic I encourage explored in your own way and always grow!

Oi Git! I own my expectations! but I don't know where to go from here

Organize what you like on something tangible like paper can often be a decent way to keep an idea but allow space for fresh ideas to improve them. Typing them out or even just going right into writing your own rules. Whatever works with you, ideally the process can grow to suit your own wants and desires for your vision. This is has been said and done as its how to be artistic! But this but one road to explore and devise personal change.

Notice I did not mentioned a tangible direct path to choose? Yeah there are no right ones, just "better" ones.  And they are always changing and improving, we should be no different in the aspect of our enjoyment.  And remember, Nurgle craves stagnation!

This was my Git-Talkz

• Like 1

• Blood0Tiger changed the title to delete this mods