Books about Flesh Eaters or Slaanesh

Im looking to pick up books that feature Flesh Eaters or Slaanesh. If they were the protagonists of the story that would obviously be the best, as that would teach me the most lore about them, but i will look into any story where they are more than the chaff of some other character's wheat field. Flesh eaters in particular seem to have a very bare amount of stories about them, if any at all, and im particularly interested in those courts who are opposed to or opposed by Nagash.

So anyone have anything? 😁

PS. I think there should be a sticky for this topic, listing which books feature or expand on the lore of which factions.

Edited by JackOfBlades
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This Warhammer Horror one looks good for Flesh-Eater Courts:

https://www.blacklibrary.com/warhammer-horror/he-feasts-forever-eshort-2019.html

For Slaanesh I suggest "Red Hour" novella that even though it's from the freeguild's perspective puts a very interesting view on how the dark prince can also gain power from heroes and the just by a being from the Age of Myth fixated on those virtues.

Then you can also grab the "Oaths and Conquests" omnibus for "The Garden of Mortal Delights" story which has some cool interactions between the life obsessed Sylvaneth and pleasure obsessed Hedonites.

20210404_192408.jpg

(My phone appears to have posted that sideways....spoiler protection via neck crane I guess? xD )

• Like 1