Morbidex summoning.

Arkiham

9 minutes ago, Arkiham said:

Does this mean, if you have a unit of 9 nurglings that you can just keep summoning them to the same unit for free.

I think I've argued this before  but I've just found this paragraph and I think it changes it.

For games where you're using points:

You cannot increase the initial size of a unit of Nurglings
You can "replace" slain models for free (Grandfather Nurgle finds this amusing)
Newly generated units will need to be paid for out of your reinforcement points (but are more reliable than a summoning spell).

If you're playing a game without points then you can simply increase the unit size to your hearts content :)

Yeah that's what I mean, if you've 9 nurglings,  and 3 die, you can replenish 3 to that unit via Morbidex. It's essentially line the undead raising a few models. I get the new unit thing, but I'm sure I discussed this and it was said he had to pay for any replacements.

Just need to fit him into a army, as he won't work in rotbringers with the nurglings.

I was also looking forward to getting him into a Rotbringer army as well!  I still will, but I'll have to just leave his little friends at home.  A shame the Pitched Battle/Allegiance rules and his own rules clash like that.  It'll still be awesome seeing three Maggoth Lords though so I can deal. :P

Edit: Also, thanks for reminding me on the replenishing of units in Pitched Battle.  For some reason I was all pumped to do a Ghoul army and summon in ridiculous amounts of extra models.  The enthusiasm has faded, thank you brothers, for showing me the light of Chaos again.

Archived