Does anyone have any spare of the two "hollow" skulls from the Skull Pack

Kyriakin

Hi. I need more than twenty-two of these two skulls (i.e. eleven of each), but don't feel like spending $330 on Citadel Skulls boxes in order to obtain them.

Does anyone have any spare? I can pay or trade (e.g. if someone needs piles of skulls for a project - but not those two - we can split on one-or-more boxes).

Or, failing that, are there any other companies that sell hollow skulls of this exact size (i.e. that fit snugly over the head of a Crypt Horror, after its ears have been removed)

Cheers, Si

image.png

Edited by Kyriakin

I'll be coming back to the UK from China next month, and the skulls will arrive shortly after me (I posted all my Warhammer stuff by surface delivery last week)

Maybe I can trade them for a sprue or partial-sprue of skulls? You'd be up around fifty skulls, lol

I really need to find someone who is buying loads of skull packs, in order to cover some kind of base/terrain in thousands of skulls.

21 hours ago, Greyshadow said:

What region are you in? I only have the two that comes in the set that you could have.

On swaps, long shot but I am after two pairs of Knights of Order legs. Realise that they are (considerably) rarer than the skulls you need.

Could you send me a picture how they look?