New Spaceships for my Seraphon army

Angela

I started building my Seraphon army about a year ago. I loved the idea of lizards riding dinosaurs that came from space.  (Ironically, since the new book came out, I mostly play coalesced.)  However, when I started and building and painting, it was with the thought in mind that the Slann Starmasters had summoned the Seraphon from a physical place in outer space and that when they are brought to the battlefield, they bring a bit of that space with them.  With that in mind, I went searching for basing bits and a picked a necronic rolling pin from Green Stuff World and some purple and blue crystals, because that seemed like a magical out in the galaxy thing to me. I was surprised when I started playing in a FLGS to find out that "Necrons" were a 40K army.  Even more surprised to find that green crystals seem to be a Necron thing. Well today, GW announced spaceships just for my Seraphon army.  I wonder if I should get them and use them as terrain?

Screen Shot 2020-10-11 at 12.44.01 PM.png

61438804117__B013E74F-D185-43CE-A805-8B835A7C869C.JPG

61438809417__1CC5C76C-9788-4EF3-97F5-CBB6152E9DA0.JPG

• Like 2

• 5 months later...