Flesh-eater Courts & Grand Alliance of Death Armies

ScorpiusGLC

Hi, I am new to the forums on here and decided that I'd share the progress on my Flesh-eater Courts army project and will share progress on my Grand Alliance of Death army as I work on it. 

I played WFB since 1989 and had played predominantly Orc & Goblins and on occasion Dark Elves and Chaos Warriors. When I decided to start with AoS I bought a load of Bloodbound but soon decided to start a Death army. I decided that the Flesh-eater Courts would be a quick paint army as I only had 3 weeks to paint 1000pts. I have now painted over the 1k mark and this is my progress thus far. I have also decided that I would do a Generic Death army too...

So first of all I'll show you the Leader Models I have painted so far, hope you like!

Below is King Jarand Scabius - Abhorrant Ghoul King (Converted):AoS - Grand Aliance of Death - Flesh-eater Courts - Abhorrant Ghoul King Conversion (1).jpgAoS - Grand Aliance of Death - Flesh-eater Courts - Abhorrant Ghoul King Conversion (2).jpgAoS - Grand Aliance of Death - Flesh-eater Courts - Abhorrant Ghoul King Conversion (3).jpgAoS - Grand Aliance of Death - Flesh-eater Courts - Abhorrant Ghoul King Conversion (4).jpg

Below is Prince Tybalt Scabius - Abhorrant Ghoul King
AoS - Grand Alliance of Death - Flesh-eater Courts - Abhorrant Ghoul King.jpg

Below is Marquis Aiden Varis - Varghulf Courtier
AoS - Grand Alliance of Death - Flesh-eater Courts - Varghulf  Courtier (1).jpgAoS - Grand Alliance of Death - Flesh-eater Courts - Varghulf  Courtier (2).jpg

Below is Marquis Gregor Peregrin - Varghulf Courtier (Converted)
AGE OF SIGMAR - GRAND ALLIANCE OF DEATH - FLESH-EATER COURTS - VARGHULF COURTIER 2 [conversion] (1).jpgAGE OF SIGMAR - GRAND ALLIANCE OF DEATH - FLESH-EATER COURTS - VARGHULF COURTIER 2 [conversion] (2).jpgAGE OF SIGMAR - GRAND ALLIANCE OF DEATH - FLESH-EATER COURTS - VARGHULF COURTIER 2 [conversion] (3).jpg

AoS - Grand Alliance of Death - Flesh-eater Courts - Crypt Ghast Courtiers.jpg

Thanks very much guys, means a lot to me!

Here are some more of the pieces from the Flesh-eater Courts army...

Below is my Terrorgheist model, which today won first place in the Games Workshop: Burton Monthly Painting Competition:
AoS - Grand Alliance of Death - Flesh-eater Courts - Terrorgheist (1).jpgAoS - Grand Alliance of Death - Flesh-eater Courts - Terrorgheist (2).jpgAoS - Grand Alliance of Death - Flesh-eater Courts - Terrorgheist (3).jpg

Below is my Crypt Horror Units:
AoS - Grand Aliance of Death - Flesh-eater Courts - Crypt Horrors (1).jpgAoS - Grand Aliance of Death - Flesh-eater Courts - Crypt Horrors (2).jpg

Below is my Crypt Ghoul Units:
AoS - Grand Alliance of Death - Flesh-eater Courts - Crypt Ghouls (1).jpgAoS - Grand Alliance of Death - Flesh-eater Courts - Crypt Ghouls (2).jpgAoS - Grand Alliance of Death - Flesh-eater Courts - Crypt Ghouls (3).jpg

Archived