The flesh eater court begins

Royemunson

image.jpegSo I have decided to do a whole new army for the facehammer GT, and after reading the fluff for the flesh eaters I thought they sounded awesome and I have always liked all the models, so was an easy choice!.  

So I have bought a massive pile of models.

Now the the main issue I have is that it is six weeks to the tourney and I am away for four of those weeks with work, so in the past week the army has been built in various hotel rooms.

Now the army is all built I have one week at home to do all the basing and undercoating before I'm away again and back into hotel room painting.  Have also foolishly decided to try and do a display board as well, which I will have to squeeze in somewhere.  Lastly I will need to try and play test at some point, but I doubt that will happen! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That... really is a massive pile. 60 ghouls, 21 Flayers/Horrors, 3 Zombie Dragons/Terrorgheists, and a Varghulf. All in six weeks?!? I will be very impressed if you pull this off! It's doable, but hauling them around from hotel room to hotel room isn't going to make it any easer.

Best of luck! I'll be watching your progress with interest.

Wow! THAT is a lot of minis!!!! I got the £135 box a month ago, and I am still painting them. Your army is impressive! I look forward to see the progress. Do you have any particular formation in mind? are you trying to have a full Flesh eater court?

The ghoul patrol is my favourite as well. Tying the summoning directly to each ghoul unit instead of the squishy courtier makes me much more inclined to take chances with them, which you need to activate the bonus. When you play though, remember that both of the courtiers boost abilities have a 10" reach, so sending the courtier into the soft targets while the ghouls tackle the harder targets can often be a good idea.

Archived