Nighthaunt Soul Wars Progression Paths

SirSalabean

Hi all,

I’m a returning player and picked up soul wars as I love the Nighthaunt army. I am aware of information online of how to expand this army however I was wondering what the best way is keeping in mind the whole of Death.

My questions are:

Can I expand my army with other faction of death, I like Ossiarch Bonereapers for example can I expand my army with them? 

Is it a good idea to mix death factions? 

What’s the best way to expand Nighthaunt baring these first two questions in mind? 

Thank you all. 

Some Nighthaunt units can be used in Legions of Nagash, notably Chainrasp Hordes and Grimghast Reapers, and with allies you can use a decent portion of the range considering you can also run Legion of Grief.

With Bonereapers they are not allies, so the only way you can mix everything is to play Grand Alliance Death.

Mixing like this means you lose all the allegiance bonuses, gaining not much in return.

It's up to you how strong you want the army to be Vs the narrative you have for it.