Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Moldek

Mortel Realms, a new AoS webcomic (again?)

8 hours ago, LuminethMage said:

Well done : ). 

Thanks, given your username I have to assure you that it’s not a personal attack :)

• Haha 1

Hey peeps, here is a special episode of Mortel Realms!

For this one I had the honor to have my joke illustrated by the great Roberto Cuevas Guerrero, a.k.a lanadaminiatures.

I have set up an instagram account specifically for these comics and already have some other guest artists lined up. I’m pretty chuffed!

5C49CA38-EE35-45D9-A16C-43321F5C4E68.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 8
  • LOVE IT! 2

It’s wednesday, and that means it’s time for another episode of Mortel Realms! This episode focuses on the lower classes of the Ossiarch Bonereapers a.k.a Bone Daddies 😁

6AF2D7D9-156A-4736-83CD-5CDFA2A324EB.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 7
  • LOVE IT! 1

Nice. I like to think that's Nagash's personal punishment for worshippers and underlings that displeased him. xD

(Also they must be on a smelly assignment to have removed their noses like that. ;) )

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Baron Klatz said:

Nice. I like to think that's Nagash's personal punishment for worshippers and underlings that displeased him. xD

(Also they must be on a smelly assignment to have removed their noses like that. ;) )

Haha, I just wanted to make sure they read as bone soldiers, I have to admit I prefer them like that though...

Haha, the controversy before Lumineth helms. Spooky bone golem noses. xD

Hashtag bone golems have a right to bear noses! (Plus I love the unique oni mask look the noses give them ;) )

Regardless, i'd say you nailed the undead warrior look with or without them. No bones about it!

• Like 1

For today’s comic I wanted to bring in giants, since they’re all the rage these days. Who said Destruction can’t be slick?

BC1CF506-2207-436A-B6EA-A59F175CDE01.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 8

On 3/18/2020 at 3:17 PM, Moldek said:

Hey guys, it’s that time of the week again! Today you can see why disciples of tzeentch have learned to be extremely specific when asking their patron for something...

4E3B7CB4-CEF3-4B48-8E87-3AB5FD06B1C8.png

This is so great and this is the way of tzeentch. ;)

• Like 1

On 4/23/2020 at 10:01 AM, Moldek said:

For today’s comic I wanted to bring in giants, since they’re all the rage these days. Who said Destruction can’t be slick?

BC1CF506-2207-436A-B6EA-A59F175CDE01.png

Big Giants have big brains! lol.

• Like 2

That's brilliant. Excellent idea to show the gargants shouldn't be under-estimated. (Especially in a setting where the buildings and scenery move around on their own anyway ;) )

Also great to see you overcame your concerns of doing the Stormcast pauldrons. Good work all round!

• Like 1