Mortel Realms, a new AoS webcomic (again?)

Moldek

Hey guys,

some of you have already seen my webcomic Neverchosen that was commissioned by Warhammer Community.

since people seemed to like it, I have decided to do my own series that I can publish while waiting for the next order from GW.

It’s called Mortel Realms (my art name is Pierre Mortel) and will be released every Wednesday. I’ll post them here in this thread when they go up, to avoid spamming the forum. 

I hope you’ll like them!

32C18A30-C2B0-4109-AB15-3FF6CF00B789.png

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • LOVE IT! 6

9 hours ago, Skipsalajan said:

Hahaha this is great

Cheers!

5 hours ago, Baron Klatz said:

Fantastic! 

Between this, your main publication and Roll Models back from hiatus the Mortal Realms have been truly blessed to have such wit mixed in with their glory. :D

Thanks, I think Warhammer requires humour & grimdarkness. One enhances the other like sugar and salt ;)

• Like 1

It is wednesday my dudes, which means it's time for another Mortel Realms comic!
Some of you may have already seen this one a while ago on the forum, but don't worry as I am working on some new ones for as soon as I am done posting my backlog.

MortelRealms_S01e02.png

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

3 minutes ago, Baron Klatz said:

They'd honestly both make great Anatomy teachers. Even have all the material for a (very accurate) science class skeleton on a teacher's salary. xD

It's all well and good until the teacher is using the students as parts for the display too!

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Overread said:

It's all well and good until the teacher is using the students as parts for the display too!

Participation in the lessons increases the effect of said lesson. Seems like win win to me 💁‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not too far off from the canonical ending to Silver Tower. :D

Asking Tzeentch for power(even though it was for a noble cause) but not adding even one guideline is just asking to get strangled by the loopholes.

Great job by the way on keeping these so frequent. I really appreciate the hard work you guys put into these web-comics. :)

On 3/19/2020 at 10:50 PM, Baron Klatz said:

Not too far off from the canonical ending to Silver Tower. :D

Asking Tzeentch for power(even though it was for a noble cause) but not adding even one guideline is just asking to get strangled by the loopholes.

Great job by the way on keeping these so frequent. I really appreciate the hard work you guys put into these web-comics. :)

Thanks man, for now I’ve kind of been coasting on stuff I’d already made, but starting next week I have to come up with something new... thankfully I have more than a couple of ideas! I have to admit that I’m scared of having to draw stormcast though... those pauldrons...

Confused followers is pretty standard for a god playing 4D chess against himself...while the board's on fire. xD

Just now, Moldek said:

thankfully I have more than a couple of ideas! I have to admit that I’m scared of having to draw stormcast though... those pauldrons...

Roll Models does a pretty good job with them so you can study that or just stick to Vanguard since they have slimmer armor and you can cover it up with a fur cloak.

Loving the comics and look forward to more! :D

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, SigvaldtheMagnificent said:

These are the best comics on GWs site

Thanks! To be clear these are not for GW, it’s just the same style :) since it’s gonna be a while until they publish a 2nd season of Neverchosen, I have started my own comic to keep making nerdy jokes hehe.

• Like 1