Mortel Realms, a new AoS webcomic (again?)

Moldek

Hey peeps, here is a special episode of Mortel Realms!

For this one I had the honor to have my joke illustrated by the great Roberto Cuevas Guerrero, a.k.a lanadaminiatures.

I have set up an instagram account specifically for these comics and already have some other guest artists lined up. I’m pretty chuffed!

5C49CA38-EE35-45D9-A16C-43321F5C4E68.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 9
  • LOVE IT! 3

35 minutes ago, Baron Klatz said:

Nice. I like to think that's Nagash's personal punishment for worshippers and underlings that displeased him. xD

(Also they must be on a smelly assignment to have removed their noses like that. ;) )

Haha, I just wanted to make sure they read as bone soldiers, I have to admit I prefer them like that though...

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/18/2020 at 3:17 PM, Moldek said:

Hey guys, it’s that time of the week again! Today you can see why disciples of tzeentch have learned to be extremely specific when asking their patron for something...

4E3B7CB4-CEF3-4B48-8E87-3AB5FD06B1C8.png

This is so great and this is the way of tzeentch. ;)

• Like 1

That's brilliant. Excellent idea to show the gargants shouldn't be under-estimated. (Especially in a setting where the buildings and scenery move around on their own anyway ;) )

Also great to see you overcame your concerns of doing the Stormcast pauldrons. Good work all round!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Wanted to personally thank you for this. I was already connecting to his character but that's me full stop when discussing AoS or multi-reality fantasy settings with my friends. :D

111476966_1423546421175480_6772803245709

Even went into it with a friend's joke response on that being me. xD

Friend: "Thou'st has been exposed, Nurglite!

What say ye in thine defense?"

Me: "It was easier going Nurgle than being hygienic and trying to find soap in the seventh level Twilight sub-realm of the Geminid conference between the Hysh & Ulgu realms where it's too dark to see and thus nobody cares about appearances anyway."

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Baron Klatz said:

Wanted to personally thank you for this. I was already connecting to his character but that's me full stop when discussing AoS or multi-reality fantasy settings with my friends. :D

111476966_1423546421175480_6772803245709

Even went into it with a friend's joke response on that being me. xD

Friend: "Thou'st has been exposed, Nurglite!

What say ye in thine defense?"

Me: "It was easier going Nurgle than being hygienic and trying to find soap in the seventh level Twilight sub-realm of the Geminid conference between the Hysh & Ulgu realms where it's too dark to see and thus nobody cares about appearances anyway."

Cheers mate, I knew some people in here would relate to this one hehe!

It’s always more fun to try and make the humor about the characters and not only the setting, so it’s more than just a lore joke :)

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Baron Klatz said:

Okay, are you getting these ideas from an rpg session? This seems way too real to what a player would do to doom his party. xD

117640912_1454641024732686_1368558172106

Haha, now that you mention it, this does sound like your typical rpg shenanigans 😁

• Like 1