Calculator and Mathammer

ACBelMutie

If this isn't the correct subforum for this topic, moderators move it, please.

I have made an easy AoS Calculator to make some mathammer. It was programated in javascript. The calculator has several options to calculate extra attacks, mortal wounds, rerolls, etc. Feel free to use it and test your rolls. If you find any bug or you think I should include extra options, just write it here please!

Link to the AoS Calculator: https://historiasdewarhammer.blogspot.com/p/calculadora.html

7TlIUAD.png

Greetings

Edited by ACBelMutie
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...

I have updated the calculator today. There are more options to calculate damage. I added today debuffs (repeat 6) and some effects like the mortal wounds of the Bloodthirster at 6, or mortal wounds at 5+ (lumineth), 1 extra impact on 5 (Nadirite swords), 3 mortal wounds on 6 (endrinriggers), etc.

If you detect any bug or you miss any option, just post a coment here.

Greetings

45 minutes ago, Fairbanks said:

I like how the Run 10,000 samples button actually runs 10,000 samples. Most people calculate a straight average.

I had some problems making the calculator. First of all, I'm bad programming (the code could be improved a lot).

The straight average is simple for some easy cases, but when you repeta 1 for hitting, make 1 mortal wound and 1 extra hit at 6 and... it was easier to run the function 10.000 times and the average unsaved damage is quite precise (not 100%, just 99%)🙂

Big problems need easy solutions :D

Greetings

Edited by ACBelMutie