Chaos Warriors (min size)

Redmanphill

Azyr let's you do 5, but then the warscroll in Azyr also says the minimum is 10.  I would guess that 5 is what is intended especially since most units in their "weight class" can usually do 5 (Liberators and Sequitors are 5s, Ardboyz are now 5s but only battleline if 10 or more, etc)

EDIT: I'm not sure what's technically correct though.  It just seems like they intended to make 5 the minimum.  My GHB is at home as well.

Edited by willange

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2019 at 10:56 PM, Redmanphill said:

Could someone clarify the minimum size for a Warriors of Chaos regiment. Warscroll Builder allows me to start with five and increase in multiples of five. The Warscroll states a minimum of ten. My GHB19 is sitting in work this weekend...

I would wait for the actual release.... but the screenshots of the book shows 5. 
The books in combination with the faq’s are the only true source for those kinds of things in my mind. All the tools take over those rules and occasionally get it wrong.