Endless spells questions

Pitt

Question

4 answers to this question

13 hours ago, XReN said:

It applies to casting and unbinding Endless Spells, but not disspelling

No

The rule specifically says that the bonus applies to "... casting, dispelling, and unbinding". It does apply. 

I don't see why First of the Mortarchs wouldn't affect where you can place the endless spell. It said that it increases the range of spells cast by wizards. Endless spells have a range and are spells so I would guess that they would be affected. 

4 hours ago, Hellstorm42 said:

The rule specifically says that the bonus applies to "... casting, dispelling, and unbinding". It does apply. 

I don't see why First of the Mortarchs wouldn't affect where you can place the endless spell. It said that it increases the range of spells cast by wizards. Endless spells have a range and are spells so I would guess that they would be affected. 

I think @XReN haven't seen the Update of Arkhan in Ossiarch Bonereapers.

In case of the rangeincrease of Spells, there is a entry in the Malign Sorcery FAQ

Q: Do things that increase the range of a caster’s spells also apply to the distance at which an endless spell can be set up from the caster?

A: No. Things that increase the range of a spell’s effects do not apply to the distance at which an endless spell can be set up. By the same token, things that allow you to measure the range of a spell from a different location to the caster cannot be used when setting up an endless spell.

4 hours ago, Hellstorm42 said:

Then @Pitt should have quoted full rule

4 minutes ago, EMMachine said:

I think @XReN haven't seen the Update of Arkhan in Ossiarch Bonereapers.

I saw it, but didn't get a hold of it yet