Missing Forgeworld Demons

Overread

Currently the demons tab for both 40K and AoS is missing a LARGE number of the demon models from Forgeworld. These models are still for sale, but currently hidden in the Horus Heresy segment under the "Demons of the Ruinstorm" listing. This includes all the demon heralds and princes by FW as well as the large Exalted Greater Demon models. 

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/The-Horus-Heresy?N=191608925+3231708598&Nr=AND(sku.siteId%3AGB_fw%2Cproduct.locale%3Aen_GB_fw)&Nrs=collection()%2Frecord[product.startDate+<%3D+1569245280000+and+product.endDate+>%3D+1569245280000]&view=all

In addition I emailed FW about this and got the following reply

Our Web store is simply our catalogue of products.

The specific listings and where each product can be found within each range do not reflect the availability of these models in games, affect the rules of the models or restrict the option of purchasing a product with a specific intention or project in mind.

We are constantly working on updates and rearranging the product listings to make searching for products simpler and faster. This may just be part of one of these streamlining updates.

We have no news right now on any of the greater daemons leaving the range.
What I would suggest, if you are really wanting any of our products, order them as you are able to. This way you should avoid any disappointment should we need to or want to remove them from our range.

Which is a lot to say "I don't know what's going on". This could just be a miss-listing and whoever listed the Ruinstorm pulled the tags for the other games at the same time by accident. Regardless its hidden those models for a while from the other games. So I hope we can highlight that the awesome sculpts are still there and still up for sale at this point in time. 

What I would suggest, if you are really wanting any of our products, order them as you are able to. This way you should avoid any disappointment 

^The most toxic, lazy approach to business out there.  Do not panic buy unless you want to be played like a fiddle...

14 minutes ago, Zanzou said:

^The most toxic, lazy approach to business out there.  Do not panic buy unless you want to be played like a fiddle...

I read it more like whoever answers the email just doesn't have any means or ability to ask/know or pass on "future details" to the customer. 

2 hours ago, Zanzou said:

More likely they remember the grief they've had in the past with stuff being withdrawn.  The customer service representative who replied to the e-mail probably has about as much knowledge as we do to, so it's not really fair to criticise them for suggesting you might want to pick one up if you want one.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RuneBrush said:

More likely they remember the grief they've had in the past with stuff being withdrawn.  The customer service representative who replied to the e-mail probably has about as much knowledge as we do to, so it's not really fair to criticise them for suggesting you might want to pick one up if you want one.

True - it's not so much the individual, but the company culture that causes his response.

48 minutes ago, RuneBrush said:

Very well put and yes chances are they get all the hostilities when things get pulled. It's indeed higher up the chain that the issue really is - with whoever decides what stays and what goes and whoever (who might be above or in line with them) who sticks to this general policy of radio silence. Often we get no warning; things just randomly go on "out of stock" without even a "last chance" and many last chances aren't even GW printing more its purely them running out the stock. 

Right now my hope is that whoever updated the site just miss-clicked on updating the tags; however it likely is going to make me grasp at getting a Keeper before there's any further hint of them vanishing. Sadly for GW this likely means I'll spend less on their shiny new Bonereaper investment