Battle Report , The Splintered Fang make their channel Debut vs the Unmade

Keith

Pretty cool battle report mate! The terrain and minis are lovely, and it's well made.

Personally I would tone down the animations on the intro, but that's just my taste.
It would also be cool if you had a little after battle segment where you talked about how
the game went, what you could have done differently etc. I always like hearing this kind of thoughts.

6 hours ago, Moldek said:

Pretty cool battle report mate! The terrain and minis are lovely, and it's well made.

Personally I would tone down the animations on the intro, but that's just my taste.
It would also be cool if you had a little after battle segment where you talked about how
the game went, what you could have done differently etc. I always like hearing this kind of thoughts.

Thanks for the feedback , all good points.

We are still experimenting with different things.

After action report is a good idea , I don't know why we dont record more of that , we always sit and talk about what happened for a bit after the game. So it will be easy to add that at the end.

Thanks

• Like 1

Liked the video, animations are to taste but you have great sound bites (I can now only say "Hero phase" as the video does 🤣)

Could you spend 5 sec just covering the deployment card. You showed the minis (great way of showing the groups - best I've seen so far on YT batreps) but it seemed all the groups appeared at the same time? I'm a total newbie so I guess there could be a card that brings them all on, but it would be nice to see that on the report. 

Are you playing a campaign or are these 1 game gangs? If they are 1 game gangs then I don't think a post battle chat is really needed, but when you get into a campaign then I would be interested to find out who gained stuff in the post battle.