Questions from the new guy (integrating excelsior priest)

Hello everyone,

I'm new to AOS. Albeit I bought the warhammer quest silver tower for nostalgic reasons, I think of starting an army of stormcast eternals (SE).

Here are my humble questions:

1. Is the excelsior priest (EP) is an integral part of SE?

2. Can I use him with SE?

3. I've seen the the points cost for the EP is 80. Does it include the Gryph Hound companion?

4. What is the expected army value points? 1000, 1500, 2000?

5. Can someone suggest an example for a SE army?

6. I have started to download all the public and official material from Games Workshop site and Facebook (Only legal stuff the can be legally download by everyone). Will it be possible to post it in a archive gallery for the future?

Many thanks and all the best,

AOSpriest

43 minutes ago, AOSpriest said:

Hello everyone,

I'm new to AOS. Albeit I bought the warhammer quest silver tower for nostalgic reasons, I think of starting an army of stormcast eternals (SE).

Here are my humble questions:

1. Is the excelsior priest (EP) is an integral part of SE?

2. Can I use him with SE?

3. I've seen the the points cost for the EP is 80. Does it include the Gryph Hound companion?

4. What is the expected army value points? 1000, 1500, 2000?

5. Can someone suggest an example for a SE army?

6. I have started to download all the public and official material from Games Workshop site and Facebook (Only legal stuff the can be legally download by everyone). Will it be possible to post it in a archive gallery for the future?

Many thanks and all the best,

AOSpriest

1. No

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. 1000, 2000, 2500. Although 2000 seems most common at the moment. 

5. You pretty much can take whatever you like  

6. Yes I'm sure it can be. 

AOSPriest, If you split an AoS Starter set with a mate and take the the Stormcasts you will have a pretty decent backbone for a Stormacast army. Also, the Start Collecting Stormcast box set is a great start/addition. 

Remember, all of the rules are free on Games Workshop's website. You can even download and print each unit's war scroll right off of the units sales link. And the biggest resource you can get for free is the Age Of Sigmar app. Every war scroll is available on your iPad or phone (ios and android).

Archived