Terrorgheist/Zombie Dragon in Legion of Nagash

Hellstorm42

I was attempting to create an army on Azyr for Legion of Nagash and I can't find the Terrorgheist or Zombie Dragon. Is this a bug or were they removed from the Legion of Nagash battletome? I looked through the LoN FAQ and I saw that it updated the rules to match the new Royal Terrorgheist and Royal Zombie Dragon from the Flesh Eater Courts battletome but it doesn't look like they were removed. Could anyone help me out?

19 hours ago, Hellstorm42 said:

I was attempting to create an army on Azyr for Legion of Nagash and I can't find the Terrorgheist or Zombie Dragon. Is this a bug or were they removed from the Legion of Nagash battletome? I looked through the LoN FAQ and I saw that it updated the rules to match the new Royal Terrorgheist and Royal Zombie Dragon from the Flesh Eater Courts battletome but it doesn't look like they were removed. Could anyone help me out?

They are not removed. I don't completly know about Azyr, but are they ordered by subfactions (Deathrattle, Deathmages etc.)

The main problem of the two unmounted monsters is that they only have the Keywords "Death", "Monster" and "Terrorgheist"/"Zombie Dragon" in the Legions of Nagash Battletome, so they don't fit the subfactions.

In that case it's most likely a bug.

58 minutes ago, XReN said:

You can use them (Legion versions), just don't use Azyr for that - it has never ever been a stable reliable tool for building your lists.

Yeah, the Scrollbuilder finds it because it has a subsection "Legions of Nagash" rather than only the subfactions in it (how it is in the AoS App).

In the end in this case the physical copy + Errata is superior than any program (but also the most expensive one)

This one I just had a debate w a Friend of mine too. This is confusing

1. Latest warscrolls has FEC keyword.

2. Latest FAQ for LON has state the 2 of them changes inside which could mean they still in the book. 

But this point 2 will conflict with point 1.

3. LON and FEC FAQs launch on the same date 01 March.

4. If the warscrolls does not change, I will need to follow the latest warscrolls keyword 

2 minutes ago, AlvinAOS said:

This one I just had a debate w a Friend of mine too. This is confusing

1. Latest warscrolls has FEC keyword.

2. Latest FAQ for LON has state the 2 of them changes inside which could mean they still in the book. 

But this point 2 will conflict with point 1.

3. LON and FEC FAQs launch on the same date 01 March.

... ok I am done. 

The origin lies a little more in the back.

At first there was only one Warscroll for the unmounted Terrorgheist, in the first Flesh Eater Courts Battletome it got the Flesh Eater Courts Keyword (if I remember correctly)

When Legions of Nagash came out, they renamed the Terrorgheist into Royal Terrorgheist as well as the Zombiedragon into Royal Zombie Dragon with an Errata in the Flesh Eater Courts Battletome, so the Warscroll in Legions of Nagash wouldn't override the Flesh Eater Courts one.

They are basicly 2 different warscrolls, (because of different names, Terrorgheist in the LoN Battletome and Royal Terrorgheist in the FEC Battletome) even if both warscrolls are doing the same (after the latest Errata) and the only difference are the Name of the Warscroll and the Keywords.

Legion and FEC monster's warscrolls have different names, FEC are called "Royal", Legion's aren't called anything, there are points for them in the books, mystery solved

image.png.3506d533344b47ff8419ead02731fd08.png

You can find their respective warscrolls on the site under download button of their respective pages

2 minutes ago, EMMachine said:

The origin lies a little more in the back.

At first there was only one Warscroll for the unmounted Terrorgheist, in the first Flesh Eater Courts Battletome it got the Flesh Eater Courts Keyword (if I remember correctly)

When Legions of Nagash came out, they renamed the Terrorgheist into Royal Terrorgheist as well as the Zombiedragon into Royal Zombie Dragon with an Errata in the Flesh Eater Courts Battletome, so the Warscroll in Legions of Nagash wouldn't override the Flesh Eater Courts one.

They are basicly 2 different warscrolls, (because of different names, Terrorgheist in the LoN Battletome and Royal Terrorgheist in the FEC Battletome) even if both warscrolls are doing the same (after the latest Errata) and the only difference are the Name of the Warscroll and the Keywords.

I understand where u come from, but right now in the app only these 2 have one ver and that is under FEC. I can’t find anything else. So I can’t convince my Friend on this also. Looks like need a FAQ on this.

PS: warscrolls  builder still use the old ver.

20 minutes ago, XReN said:

Legion and FEC monster's warscrolls have different names, FEC are called "Royal", Legion's aren't called anything, there are points for them in the books, mystery solved

image.png.3506d533344b47ff8419ead02731fd08.png

You can find their respective warscrolls on the site under download button of their respective pages

I check on the one without the royal word. Is the same old one in the LON battletome but not in the app. So I not sure how to convince ppl on this still valid or not. 

27 minutes ago, AlvinAOS said:

I understand where u come from, but right now in the app only these 2 have one ver and that is under FEC. I can’t find anything else. So I can’t convince my Friend on this also. Looks like need a FAQ on this.

PS: warscrolls  builder still use the old ver.

As long as the Legions of Nagash Battletome exists (and Battletome + Errata normally takes preference before third party devices), and the Errata doesn't say that the warscroll shouldn't be used anymore, the warscroll will be valid.

There would be a point like the following in the Battletome Errata if the warscroll wouldn't be valid anymore:

Pages 117, 118 and 119 – Cairn Wraith, Tomb Banshee,
Hexwraiths and Spirit Hosts
These warscrolls are no longer used. They have been
replaced with the warscrolls in Battletome: Nighthaunt.

5 minutes ago, AlvinAOS said:

Yeah that’s my same debate point to him also. But alas the app not helping too. 

Have to wait for app to update or upcoming GHB to see what stand GW has. 

In the meantime, throw dice to see whose rule to follow. 

The app is only a "Third Party device". Even with the goodwill to update the Errata into the warscrolls there, if Battletome + Errata is different to the App, the Battletome beats the app (most of the time the app is wrong in such a case).

Only in the case of the Wrath & Rapture Box they forgot to make the update with an Errata. In that case the Warscrolls on the Webshop would invalid the ones in the Battletome. You can believe @XReN and me in that case.

8 minutes ago, AlvinAOS said:

Yeah that’s my same debate point to him also. But alas the app not helping too. 

Have to wait for app to update or upcoming GHB to see what stand GW has. 

In the meantime, throw dice to see whose rule to follow. 

Thats dumb and there is nothing to debate or roll dice about
Show them pitched battle profile in GHB, show them warscroll in LoN book, show them that those are 2 differently named warscrolls, if that does not convince them - they are ****** who want to rob you of using valid warscroll for no good (or even supported by rules) reason and I personaly wouldn't play against them.

Archived