Soulblight 1k5

Arlen Presleynn

Hi mates, this Friday I'll play my third match. I play 2 before one with mannfred vs ogres and other with arkham vs nighthaunt. This time I will play with Neferata and I choose soulblight as allegiance. 2 last was 1k matches but this time we play 1k5. This is my idea:

Neferata

Vampire lord 

4x5 blood knights. 

Bloodline swift death for better move and early combat. So I think about use a vampire in nightmare because swift death and neferata help me with move and I don't need a horror flying option.. 

But I have not idea about what artifacts or spells choice... 

Have you any tip or advice for me?? 

Thank you mates

Hi Arlen,

I suggest you bunch up two blood knight units so you have one unit of 10 and two of 5. The big unit is your hammer that you send into the juiciest target you can find. Having only units of 5 blood knights is a bit of a limit since only one unit can fight first even when charging. 10 blood knights will make a huge impact where it matters most.

My favourite soulblight artefact is Saccharine Goblet, going from 3+/3+ to 2+/2+ is pretty big. Mist Form is a cool command trait and can catch your opponent by surprise, but Transfix is also good for keeping your vampire lord alive a little longer against heroes. Both Killing Blow and Blood Fury also have good effect together with the saccharine goblet.

For spells I would go with Vile Transference on Neferata for healing and Amaranthine Orb on the lord for pure damage. Spirit Gale could also be cool to give even more minus to hit together with Neffie.

Good luck!

22 hours ago, Arlen Presleynn said:

Have you any tip or advice for me?? 

Like already said, combine two units for a 10 strong hammer to wreck face... hide neffi behind it and charge through enemy lines, don‘t get stuck thou!

Tricky what bloodline to choose, usually „Swift death“ all day every day, but with the dark mist spell, the big unit flys anyway. Not sure I’d dragon warriors might not be better for rerolling those pesky 1s.

for the bling I would almost suggest the sigil, since your general is not supposed to be fighting, or scabbing plate.

as traits maybe #4 (mist form) or #1 extra hp

One thing to remember with Neferata's dark mist spell is that it removes the bonus from your blood shields also. Good to keep in mind so you don't make your knights worse when dark misting them into something without rend.

I would go with Swift Death for the guaranteed flying movement and also the +2'' on everything, that adds up over a game. Re-rolling 1's on the charge is also very good, though..

Well mates, is a honout for me tell us that I win. 

With this list 

Vampire lord nightmare with saccharine goblet and +1 att command trait. 

Neferata

2x5 bk

1x10 bk

Neferata was very useless cause I miss 2 charge rolls but his trait was mandatory for victory. 

Vampire lord hit a lot and very hard. 

Bk was my new waifus 🤣🤣

My mate play  with order great allu with high elves, ravers, bolt thrower, silperpine guards griffin and 2 sharks and 3 eel with loremaster as general archmage and fish elf mage on foot

Archived