New ad banner - None UK Members to test

Ben

Hi, 

I'm setting up ads on the site.  This is currently showing our audible link to all members.  Subscribers do not get shown the ad. 

Can someone not in the UK please let me know what happens when you try and sign up for a free trial using this link? 

Thanks. 

Hi @Ben,  great job with this. The audible ad is clean and relevant and appropriate for this community. I have noticed donations have slowed and I think advertising appears necessary too. If this is the standard for future advertising I think that's a great outcome.

I just noticed the subscription option on our account too, thought this was clear and well presented. All the best with the fund raising and thanks for providing this great space that so many enjoy.

42 minutes ago, Greyshadow said:

Hi @Ben,  great job with this. The audible ad is clean and relevant and appropriate for this community. I have noticed donations have slowed and I think advertising appears necessary too. If this is the standard for future advertising I think that's a great outcome.

I just noticed the subscription option on our account too, thought this was clear and presented. All the best with the fund raising and thanks for providing this great space that so many enjoy.

Thanks!!!

Archived