AoS Event Lists, Rundowns and STATS!

LLV

Pretty cool LLV.  The Workbook looks great. The stats keep getting better.  Wishlist item on the stats: I would love to see match win % matrix faction v faction not just an overall number.  I know that's probably logistically impossible with the kinds of inputs you are currently getting, but putting it out here as something to think about as this thing keeps growing. 

28 minutes ago, Lemon Knuckles said:

Pretty cool LLV.  The Workbook looks great. The stats keep getting better.  Wishlist item on the stats: I would love to see match win % matrix faction v faction not just an overall number.  I know that's probably logistically impossible with the kinds of inputs you are currently getting, but putting it out here as something to think about as this thing keeps growing. 

Matchup up specific win % is being worked on. The data set wont be as exhaustive as the main set but I have a number of events, including Blood and Glory and Da Boyz(so over 1000 matches still!) that I am working on!

3 hours ago, Neffelo said:

This is great! The breakdowns are awesome, appreciate you doing this. 

This isn’t me that did this- I just provided the stats! The site is the hard work of The Honest Wargamer team led by Rob Symes- former WHTV presenter. The fantastic workbook on there is his work too!

All I did was give them some spread sheets lol 😝 

Archived