I’m feeling stuck with Deathrattle.

Ravinsild

21 minutes ago, Jaxler said:

if corpse carts were less squishy. 

And faster... how are they supposed to keep up within wolves XD

but they are only 80 points and bring a bunch of buffs (zombers +1 to hit, wolves +1 save and around reroll invocation) so pretty useful and a cheap distraction for shooting 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Honk said:

And faster... how are they supposed to keep up within wolves XD

but they are only 80 points and bring a bunch of buffs (zombers +1 to hit, wolves +1 save and around reroll invocation) so pretty useful and a cheap distraction for shooting 

you forgot about +1 to cast! ;) the other version is useless lol

when I want the corpse cart to help the wolves, I'm using 30 wolves as a big anvil. So they don't go as fast as when I run a squad of 5. I want them to receive the charges and hold the line! they have the same amount of wounds than zombies, move faster, battleshock is way less damaging and they have a 4+ save! This is the true anvil zombies were suppose to be! :P The only advantages I could see about zombies is that they are easier to heal (corpse cart help the wolves for that) and a tad killier but not by much!

How about 30 grave guard with danse macabre, +1 attack from lord of nagashtown, and an extra 6+ from the other relic, plus +1 attack from a wight king, and rerolling everything from a mounted vampire on dragon?

That's two CP, but your gonna start blending. 120 3+ rerolling, 3 to wound attacks that go twice is kinda nice.

If you've 3 cp, dont care about banking for summoning, then toss a vampire lord's buff on them to make it 150 attacks. (You know, if you really feel like being crazy)

7 hours ago, Jaxler said:

That's two CP, but your gonna start blending. 120 3+ rerolling, 3 to wound attacks that go twice is kinda nice.

Did that with a .60cal zomber mob, not as blendy, but buffed by a coven throne and a vamp lord with van hels, they really started to do some work on the poor opponent.

trouble is target choice and positioning...

Archived