Stormcast Eternals...WHAT TO CHOOSE!?

Dracothjay

Hi guys, so i bought myself the Stormcast Eternals Starter set. Pretty much painted already and have loved every game playing as them. Now i'm wanting to expand my army. As a previous Orruk player, i want to build a very aggressive stormcast list working my way up to the new 2,000 points GW has just released.

I love the retributors, as everyone does, so i want at least 2 units of 5 in my list. Also, looking at getting 2-3 units of judicators in units of 5. After this, im bedazzled at what synergy would i want to run as there's a massive choice ahead of me.

Advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

They are all strong. Because of the Maces, they can all more or less deal with the normal job (of breaking the enemy's best unit or best hammer. The Protectors excel against monsters (and have extra range to poke over an enemy chaff line). The Decimators destroy hordes.

10 Retributors is a lot of power. You want to have a foot Celestant on hand as well, because his command ability is the best available. The Dracoth Calvary are very good as well.

Personally I don't like stormcast formations - most of them for Stormcast are just about teleporting in.  Other armies have some interesting choices but I'm not into the stormcast ones. 

Archived