The Gauntlet...

Ben

'Lord Nelson! Lord Beaverbrook! Sir Winston Churchill! Sir Anthony Eden! Clement Attlee! Henry Cooper! Lady Diana! Maggie Thatcher - can you hear me, Maggie Thatcher! Your boys took one hell of a beating! Your boys took one hell of a beating!' - Bjorge Lillelien

This quote will have even more meaning to you boys come game day ;) 

*Dates sorry. 

really looking forward to hosting you all. Let us know what type of games you'd like, comp, fluff, tournament style etc. 

Would love for the warchiefs to travel up to Derby on a return trip as well. Could make it a 'thing'.

• 2 weeks later...

Chaps, 

talk to me about roadworks.  I went to cornwall this week and hit bad traffic on m5 in both directions even when travelling off peak hours. 9pm southbound, midnight northbound.

Last night the road was closed and I was diverted for an hour!  Seems to me that driving at 5pm on a weekday this would be carnage.  

I'm not sure i fancy this for a club night.  Or is it not that bad?  

Hi Ben,

It's not usually too bad. It's a 50mph zone just north of Worcester for the next few months and traffic often slows down by Tewkesbury but even then it shouldn't cause more than a 10min delay (famous last words). It's a 50mph zone around Junction 11 Gloucester too but people seem to move through that well each day  

The club is just 3ish miles from M5 Junction 11A and because it's the back end of Cheltenham there are rarely queues even at rush hour.  

It would be good to see you there. 

Adam 

4 hours ago, Ben said:

Chaps, 

talk to me about roadworks.  I went to cornwall this week and hit bad traffic on m5 in both directions even when travelling off peak hours. 9pm southbound, midnight northbound.

Last night the road was closed and I was diverted for an hour!  Seems to me that driving at 5pm on a weekday this would be carnage.  

I'm not sure i fancy this for a club night.  Or is it not that bad?  

Sounds like your bottling it to me MR Curry ? Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ben

Still thinking of heading down are way 22nd/29th? Let us know your plans and we'll look to get some pizza sorted out for the evening. 

Least we can do is feed you for making the trip. It'll help wash away the sour taste of defeat! ?

Archived