Allegiance abilities

the_prophecy

Question

sorry to ask this questions but someone in our forum in germany believes that you can only use one of the 6 allegiance abilities with the nighthaunt army (Aura of Dread and so on) because in the rulebook you have to choose one.

How can i convince him otherwise in the rules?

4 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, the_prophecy said:

sorry to ask this questions but someone in our forum in germany believes that you can only use one of the 6 allegiance abilities with the nighthaunt army (Aura of Dread and so on) because in the rulebook you have to choose one.

Allegiance abilities aren't command abilities. Rulebook limits command abilities.

17 minutes ago, the_prophecy said:

This might clarify it for you and your friend.

anyways good luck and happy wargaming 

0554CB24-48D6-47A4-BDBD-C3462E0A2A6E.png

Just a bit of a terminology correction.

Allegiance Abilities are everything you get for playing your allegiance. For Nighthaunt this includes: Battletraits, NH Command Traits, NH Artifacts, and NH Spells.

Battletraits are essentially your army special rules. You get all of them. If you did not get all of them several simply would not function (see the Stormcast Battle Trait "Shock and Awe" which would not function without "Scions of the Storm" another battle trait.

You are limited to 1 Command Trait, which must be assigned to your general.

You are limited to 1 artifacts, plus 1 per battalion, that can be assigned to heroes.

Archived