Order - Battle of TGA

Ben

• Ben unlocked this topic

So I’ve seen that people have posted in the other Battle of TGA threads. Time for Order to get rolling gents. 

Since it’s grand alliance order no factions may be chosen so we have all of order to pick from. 

My one worry here is that almost every competitive list suggested here is going to be just Stormcast. I don’t really have much experience with any armies in Order besides Dispossessed and Seraphon, those are two armies I have, and as much as I would like to see dwarfs on the final list I don’t think that’s going to happen. The same thing with Seraphon, they’re a great army but only when they are together.

So basically we need some participation here and everyone’s opinions on the matter, but let’s not try to make a solely Stormcast army. The one idea I’ve had that would be cool imo would be to make a free city style army. I don’t know how competitive it would be but something like a mix of Stormcast, Free People, duardin, and Aelves, then if we need some more units some “mercenaries” in the form of like idoneth, Daughters, fyreslayers, etc.

@Ben Are there any rules for bonus points for this competition for how many sub factions each GA uses?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Ben unpinned this topic

Archived