Hello from deepest darkest aberdeenshire

Johnston818

Hellooo Fellow AOS fans

Just saying hello 

I Got back in to the hobby after a 20 year + break last November, bought the starter set and bought in to the Stormcast in a big way and expanded 

had a wee trip down to Warhammer world at the end of Feb and then disaster, my dad fell really ill, so raced back up to Aberdeen, alas this meant putting the hobby to one side to concentrate on family matters 

Now all is well again and ive picked up where i left off, i didn't think i would of missed much but jesus how wrong was i 

Im one of those people who like to have all the books etc, im not a good painter at all, slow and steady but have been pleased with my painting (its probably horrendous) but im happy with it 

I want to be able to play more games, the Aberdeen GW is awesome but its good to be able to play in a more comfortable location like my house ha ha, im not competitive, i play for fun and im still a noob to AOS 

Anyway waffling on too much 

Forward to War 

MJ 

Hello there. There's a bunch of us all play in GW Aberdeen Thursday evenings and most weekends. We also play in the Brig O Dee bar on a Wednesday night, and most of us have boards at home. 

If you are on Facebook we organise a fair bit through our local group 'Granite City Gamers'

Aberdeen's really good for AOS just now, there's a small section of hardcore tournament gamers, but also plenty of fun/fluff/narrative/scenario gaming going on. 

We are blessed to have such a great GW, theres a fun AOS mini tourney coming up next month. Hoping to see all 15-16 tables full. 

Hope to see you around. Even if you do have Stormcast. 

Archived