New player looking for Tzeentch help please

deumosd

Hello all,

Hopefully I have posted this in the correct place!

I am new to the hobby and have only really played small games against my young son. He got me into the hobby and I am loving it. I have decided I would love to enter a tournament with my Tzeentch army. I have looked around and at the battle tomb and think I have put together a legal list for a 2000ppt tournament. I was wondering please if someone in the know could have a little look at it and tell me if it is a legal list or not. Also please could I ask that if I am mixing mortals and demons do you just pick their extra spells from the relevant lists?

The list I was thinkig of is:

Lord Of Change

The Blue Scribes

Herald Of Tzeentch

Gaunt Summoner

Curseling, Eye of Tzeentch

Pink Horrors Of Tzeentch x10

Chaos Warriors (mark of Tzeentch) x 10

Chaos Warriors (mark of Tzeentch) x 10

Tzaangor  Skyfires x3

Screamers Of Tzeentch x3

I think this takes me to 1880 points so room for a couple of endless spells.

If anyone get chance could they please look over to see if this is legal for a tournament – not bothered if I am mjor competitive but would just like to get tournament under my belt.

Thanks in advance if anyone does have a look.

@deumosd You are indeed a legal army. It's 1880 with 5 leaders (max is 6) then three minimum battle line covered, so your easily able to run it. 

As for the spells, the wizards can choose from any spell more they have access to (daemon/arcanite etc) so just check the keywords on the scroll and the matching lore will be where you pick from. 

Archived