Chaos Dwarf Steam Golem Idea

Bass294

Quick mockup for my Chaos dwarf steam golem bull centaur conversion. Going to be covering up all of the sensors, replacing most of the hammer to match the rest of the chaos dwarf's weapons, replacing the wire with steam pipe-style tubing and adding the smokestacks from the forgefiend. Also going to be modifying the armor of the domitar to match that of the forgefiend, as well as adding horns/a new head or some fire in between the joints to emphasize it's a kadaii. 

Any thoughts on modelling and/or what to count it as rules wise? I was thinking a slaughterbrute/soul grinder could work well for it rules wise, or a skullcracker. Custom rules could be cool but I'd rather not deal with any arguments. Modelling-wise my main concern is how to do the centaur body, since the forgefiend body is more insect-like and its tail isn't very animal-like. I'm also looking for possible helmet replacements, but it's tough due to the size.

I'll post some actual pictures when I start on it of course!

ChaosDorfGolemn.png

It looks like you're off to a great start! As for what to count it as, what about a Bull Centaur Taur'uk or even Shar'Tor (once he gets a Warscroll)? You could also use it as a K'Daai Destroyer/Great Taurus.

Love it, like the idea of creating more machine creations...would also love to be able add more machine bits to the Chaos Dwarfs themselves, replacing the bits that are slowly turning to stone.

Archived