When was Slannesh Captured

• 2 weeks later...

Now, I have a very left of field thought.

We know from the malign portents stories that the Dark Prince is proving harder and harder to extract souls from and keep imprisoned by Malerion, morathi and the tickle brothers.

We also know he has a voracious appetite for souls and now, perhaps more powers know he's stuck somethere between realms - my betting is still shadespire.

What if...

Just what if...

The missing part of the stormcast souls during the reforging are actually beign siphoned off by the dark prince himself?

How, I don't know, but I get the feeling that if it was the pointy ears they would have gloated all over it by now, instead Malerion has claim only to the visual spectacle of the gladiator pit to study his opponents.  nagash would have mentioned that he's getting them back piece by piece, so where are they going?

If the dark prince is involvedthen perhaps that explains also why he's becoming more difficult to keep contained, as perhaps the portion of souls are also imbued with a little more power than an average soul essence.

Like I say, very far out of the conventional thinking, but I can't help but feeling the return of Slaanesh is going to be something quite special. :)

6 hours ago, Kaleb Daark said:

Now, I have a very left of field thought.

We know from the malign portents stories that the Dark Prince is proving harder and harder to extract souls from and keep imprisoned by Malerion, morathi and the tickle brothers.

We also know he has a voracious appetite for souls and now, perhaps more powers know he's stuck somethere between realms - my betting is still shadespire.

What if...

Just what if...

The missing part of the stormcast souls during the reforging are actually beign siphoned off by the dark prince himself?

How, I don't know, but I get the feeling that if it was the pointy ears they would have gloated all over it by now, instead Malerion has claim only to the visual spectacle of the gladiator pit to study his opponents.  nagash would have mentioned that he's getting them back piece by piece, so where are they going?

If the dark prince is involvedthen perhaps that explains also why he's becoming more difficult to keep contained, as perhaps the portion of souls are also imbued with a little more power than an average soul essence.

Like I say, very far out of the conventional thinking, but I can't help but feeling the return of Slaanesh is going to be something quite special. :)

Sounds like it'd be an awesome story. I hope that there's more to this captured business than meets the eye - it'd be a bit of a letdown if it was just "and now s/he's out, back to status quo" or "and s/he's captured for some more time, resume seeking ad nausium". Twists are always welcome in a story. 

Archived