LON question

Dragon10

No, artifacts and traits from specific allegiances are only usable if your list is from that allegiance. So for example, if you have a Legion of Sacrament list you can only use Legion of Sacrament artifacts and command traits, and the same goes for Death, Soulblight and the rest of allegiances in the book.

1 hour ago, smucreo said:

No, artifacts and traits from specific allegiances are only usable if your list is from that allegiance. So for example, if you have a Legion of Sacrament list you can only use Legion of Sacrament artifacts and command traits, and the same goes for Death, Soulblight and the rest of allegiances in the book.

Which is confusing as the Azyr App lets you choose Death artifacts as well

And here I come thinking that it is possible... :-)

the discussion came up with the FEC book and I remember a faq where it said: if you meet the requirement for a special alliance your allowed to choose from their special artifacts, but you can always take command traits and artifacts from your Grand Alliance...

everybody had Ruler of the night and the ring of immortality, till you were supposed to pay for that ;_;

And now I know why it was removed from the FAQ. Its on page 77 of the GHB.

"You must also record the allegiance abilities for your army. You can choose to take either the allegiance abilities for the allegiance your army belongs to, or the allegiance abilities for the Grand Alliance your army belongs to. For example, an army with the Stormcast Eternals allegiance could either use the Stormcast Eternals allegiance abilities or the Order allegiance abilities."

Archived