Everchosen

Morcocannon

Hi to everyone! I'm on this and I have two questions for you:

1)How to play Everchosen? Are there some lists to play in such competitive way Archaon+varanguard? 

2) I've got only Bloodbound models (I don't like deamons) and I bought Archaon. How can I play him in my bloodbound army? Can someone help me to make a good list?

Sounds like you should be playing Khorne allegiance rather than Everchosen.  I mean, you need actual troops beyond Varanguard. Plus Khorne has traits and artefacts. Archaon has all marks, and Varanguard will wear whatever mark he gives them. So yeah... Khorne. What models do you have?

Archaon with Khorne is a good mix I think. I would look at taking advantage of Archaon's command trait where he can have all other units with command abilities use theirs in addition to Archaon's using his. I would look at using Aspiring Deathbringer, Lord on Juggernaut, along with the other buff pieces like Bloodsecrator, and Bloodstocker to buff your units. That is what I was looking at using with Archaon in a Khorne force. 

Bloodstoker gives rerolls of wound rolls of 1. I think he and the Juggerlord are your only  wounding buffers in Khorne. But you also always want a Secrator, no matter what.

You need cheap units when you field a huge hero, to bulk up the army, so I'd stick all of those Reavers in there. They're only 240 for 40. Your two other battleline could be 2x10 Blood Warriors (the Gore Glaive super weapon can only be fielded in units of 10 or more, so you want to avoid units of 5)

Skullcrushers are cheap tanky cav with lots of wounds. Stick two of those in.

That's 1960pts. You could swap a unit of Crushers for some Reapers, then you have some mortal wound output and you've spent all your points.

Just go to warscroll builder and play around with some lists mate. It's part of the fun I think. Then test your lists in some games.

Archived