Hello From the Meadows (Nottingham)

Matthew Fox

Hi Everyone I am new to the forum I have been involved in wargames for a few years but have decided to get more seriously into wargames as I know due to a sports injury need something to keep me busy other than work and watching ice hockey and lawn bowls. I am currently working on a large Sigmarite army will have some Sylvanneth allies I have a background idea behind the combined army and the colours for the Sigmarite's is going to be Grey's and Greens I will try and use a similar scheme for the Sylvanneth as well. So thanks for reading

The Meadows!  Lock up your stuff guys!!!!, Don't go to slow as you drive by incase your wheels are nicked.

Welcome to the site!  

We play in Derby and at Warhammer World.  Would be good to meet for a game some time.

Thanks injuries are doing well I managed to dislocate my knee playing football and snapped 2 cruciate ligaments and tore most of cartiledge out of my knee I did a good job I have decided to go for a Sylvaneth army as have received the new book and it has really inspired me.

12 hours ago, Matthew Fox said:

Thanks injuries are doing well I managed to dislocate my knee playing football and snapped 2 cruciate ligaments and tore most of cartiledge out of my knee I did a good job I have decided to go for a Sylvaneth army as have received the new book and it has really inspired me.

Ouch! That's a long sideline. Good job you have a great hobby to keep you sane :) 

Archived