Glub Glub?

S133arcanite

On 2/16/2018 at 8:51 PM, Menkeroth said:

Some say it can be a new terrain, which would be lovely.

That seems the most likely, as it's clearly not a unit in its own right and it looks far too big to be part of a scenic base for something else. That said, I'm still struggling to see how a deep sea wreck makes sense as a piece of terrain for a game that's set on dry land. I suppose it could be washed up on the coast, but it looks like there are underwater critters clinging to it. Part of me wonders if this is a one-off, scratch-built piece built specifically for this teaser video, rather than and upcoming product.

Truly this is a great mystery.

A thought for the undersea wreck on dry land. If it is specific to the faction, it could have a bubble of water around it. This could recharge your units that prefer/need to be around water, and drown any enemies that go into it, make it powerful to drop on objectives. Just my thought. I am amused as I have been pondering planning out a aquatic themed army. GW may do the work for me!

2 hours ago, flamingwalnut said:

A thought for the undersea wreck on dry land. If it is specific to the faction, it could have a bubble of water around it. This could recharge your units that prefer/need to be around water, and drown any enemies that go into it, make it powerful to drop on objectives. Just my thought. I am amused as I have been pondering planning out a aquatic themed army. GW may do the work for me!

The paint scheme and basing for my Anvilgard army is very much inspired by R'lyeh and the whole sunken city vibe, so if this new faction has a touch of Atlantis about it then I may have to abandon my Anvilgard allegiance and go straight up mixed Order. :D

Archived