What are GW and Forgeworld doing with Exalted Greater Daemons

Dan.Ford

First I will put some pictures up later but if you have them please put them up.

Points are ish the same! 

Still waiting on the question if they can have traits, items etc

They lost the keywords Great unclean one , Bloodthirster etc

The Exalted Great daemon of Nurgle has lost , wounds, stats move etc oh bile is now only 1d6 not 2d6 and 1 damage not d3 etc

The Exalted Greater daemon of Khorne has lost move , damage output, To hit gone up etc  Points are now 640 !!!!! not 650 

etc

8 minutes ago, Dan.Ford said:

What are GW and Forgeworld doing with Exalted Greater Daemons?

But+if+we+get+gfs+then+we+won+t+ever+com

But do we really know what FW's plans are for AoS content anyway? 

I'm still waiting on a Khorne Lord on Dragon that might not ever see release ;) 

3 minutes ago, Dan.Ford said:

So if you click on the link for the exalted greater daemon 'only 'at forgeworld you get the old or current stats

But if you download all , you get the new changes to the stats 

Please double check , thanks

check the date. mine says last updated 11/05/2017. 

the only date for 2018 is the matched play points update which changed the plaguetoads 

6 minutes ago, Dan.Ford said:

I'm putting all the faq's and rules on new laptop , so I went for download all.

...So Lets check out the Exalted greater daemon of nurgle ... what its changed !!!!

It must be an old pdf in the Download all on the link. lol

yeah, check the file on the download all and compare them to the forgeworld site for the update. 

the download all is like May and the  individual ones are August. so clearly they are the most recent ones 

1 hour ago, Dave Fraser said:

I'm not really sold on using the FW version as anything other than the regular GUO now that it is actually smaller than the plastic version!  Doesn't feel very exalted!

we had the old GUO who was smaller than a beast of nurgle, an not much bigger than a chaos warrior for what. 10 years? 

1 hour ago, Arkiham said:

we had the old GUO who was smaller than a beast of nurgle, an not much bigger than a chaos warrior for what. 10 years? 

Yeah, that's why I didn't use it, I used the Mierce Miniatures Plague Daemon which I backed on Kickstarter so have had it for the last 2-3 years.  It is slightly smaller than the new GW one but not significantly so.

Archived