Priests and wizards

I've made my peace playing Fyreslayers that unless I want go ally with some shady manlings, tall tin men or what might be my grade school classroom pet iguana gone lose and all roided-up, I ain't gonna have wizards or priests. Now rebasing and revising my other armies, dwarfs as of now have a priest option and of course my Seraphon have like, 30 options. 

Do you think wizards and priests are an essential part of playing. Even non-competitively? Just curious as I've yet to unbend or cast a spell in AoS as I havent run these options. I could, but just haven't yet.

Well that's a choice you'll need to make if you want to have a Fyreslayer allegiance or not. I personally haven't found dispelling that effective, especially as you need to be in range of the opposing wizard.

We have priests available if we need the keyword for anything I don't think other priests are so important.

Lack of mystic shield and other buffing spells is a bit of an issue as although our heroes have good buff abilities we're now limited if you're playing with the Generals Handbook.

I would definitely have some form of wizardry available in case the scenario needed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived