Who still has a soul/spirit??

mmimzie

Howdy all, i'm toying around with a spirit/ soul army. I want it to be just a massive march of the damned using ghost paint jobs of various models counting as zombies for rules purposes. I was wondering who in age of sigmar would still have a spirit. I know the chaos demons when they die they return to their plane or whatever.

Do skaven also return to some plane??? can they have vengeful spirits???

Can lizards have spirits?? I know they are weird order demon people??

Currently, i like flagellants, Freeguilders,  Pheonix guard, corsairs, and wild wood rangers. I was wondering what else you folks might think would work. Mostly, i'm looking for more chaos models or destruction stuff i could use, but moreo rder wouldn't hurt. Preferable no bows so my opponents wont be confused x.x. I need 160 spirits....

Thanks. I picked up just about each of the horde boxes. I got 20 clan rats, 20 Pestiline rats or whatever, 16 Dork warriors, 16 wood elves, 20 marauders, 20 moonclan gobos,  20 Zombies (i figured they were torchered people before they died or something), and 20 flagelents (which $ wise i shouldn't have gotten, but they'd look so good as ghost). I still need 20-30 more x.x but 150 ghost so far ^.^. ALready got 66 of the together..... 

Archived