New Bok Army; Game 2 x Tzeentch

Greetings from the Warp

Hey wise blood council.. Another game another loss lol!? Whilst got battered was closer this time at 14-9..

I don't know exactly what the Tzeentch army was, but had Lord of Change, some Heralds, Magistar, and mix of mortal and Daemon sorcerer, some Tzangor Enlightened on Discs, a Warscroll, mix of Pink / Blue / Brimstone Horrors and few other bits..

It seemed a really well thought out list and he's a good mate too, and know he can handle the list.. The synergy seemed awesome as everything gets buffs within 9" and so on.. 

I took this list as wanted to test out Flesh hounds and the Murderhost Warscroll Battalion again..

On the whole my dice sucked lol and couldn't roll above a 2!!?! That said had some glimmers of hope here and there..By end of the game and by comparison, he had used all 9 Destiny Dice, and because his LoC had some Vortex, he was rolling so hot think he had got 7 back by end of game too lol!

Tzeentch pack sooooooo much dakka it was obscene lol. I was getting confused as the amount of shooting he did in and out of combat in his hero phase, then on top of the normal shooting  phase ?

So the Murderhost... mmm!!

The Bloodletters unit #1 rolled a 12 for the move couldn't believe it!! Then I whipped them and then did the WoKBT Blood hunt command ability.. in my combat phase they then rolled double 1's so they just ran out of steam and sat there lol!! They then took 18 mortal wounds in shooting and I had lost the unit by end of the turn as were counter charge by Brimstones of all things!!

In the other pre game moves, the Herald rolled a 3 in total, so great, and Bloodletters unit #2 also moved 3!!

Some observations=

• Murderhost doesn't work in this list, think it needs to be balls deep in Daemons or not al all
  • 2 games in now and still haven't pulled off a charge with any Juggernauts, so either am using them wrong or other armies are faster than gave credit for
  • Juggernauts did seem pretty durable however and soaked up loads of Fire etc.. Wonder what the Brass Stampede would do..!?
  • Double BT's mmmm, both whiffed and an Insensate Rage BT got killed my a Lord of change and couldn't kill it in what 3-4 rounds of combat
  • I don't know of double BT's are worth it, as both games they haven't been the 590 points of pure killing power thought they would of been 
  • Bloodsecretsors are handy in combat!!
  • Flesh hounds seem great in paper but meh
  • Blood Warriors were prob my best performing unit lol

I am playing Slyvaneth on Tuesday so that will be interesting.. Not sure what will do to the list but might give it one more chance before back to the drawing board and change stuff..

What would you wise council suggest..!?

IMG_4308.PNG

IMG_4309.PNG

As before Id drop the Bloodthirster of Insensate Rage, add another 30 Bloodletters and Id personally try to get Wrathmongers in here aswell.

The advantage these lists have are a toolbox of specific awnsers and a giant horde of beaters with Bloodletters.

Archived