The Future of Nurgle

LLC

4 hours ago, NurglesFirstChosen said:

@Kronos You do make a good argument, that being said a lot of what you were referring to is 40k. 

Nurgle mortals simply don’t offer much choice, apart a few named characters which offer very little in terms of synergy (who are no longer applicable fluff wise as they’ve all been killed off in the end of times/aos novels haven’t they?).

And look at the guo  model... it’s nearly as old as I am. Who knows what gw will do, but if they plan on bringing nurgle upto scratch with khorne and tzeentch, then there is a lot of work to do. 

^^ What he said.... that GUO needs to be re-done. Both the model AND the war scroll, Imo.

9 minutes ago, Tasman said:

^^ What he said.... that GUO needs to be re-done. Both the model AND the war scroll, Imo.

True but I will hate the moment that we realise that Exalted GUO is no way as cool as the new GUO. Especially if the GUO's warscroll remain unchanged.

51 minutes ago, FRoper said:

I would say we will see a codex by November 9th probably or just afterwards. this was according to my Local GW manager, in an email, but he did not give an exact date. 

Wow that's precise.

1 hour ago, Dave Fraser said:

Very much doubt they'll change the rules but imagine they will release a new model.

I'd be surprised if they don't..BTs and LoC  all are 14 wound models.... GUO and Keeper still at 10 each. I'm thinking that at least they both eventually get THAT bump up....especially at the point value they're at right now.

2 hours ago, FRoper said:

I would say we will see a codex by November 9th probably or just afterwards. this was according to my Local GW manager, in an email, but he did not give an exact date. 

That would be so awesome but if this is true how come nothing is being mentioned about it in the new WD. I guess that means we won't be seeing any new models. Otherwise I can't see why an AOS Nurgle release wouldn't  have even a single preview in the WD of november.

On 27/10/2017 at 6:32 PM, Tasman said:

I'd be surprised if they don't..BTs and LoC  all are 14 wound models.... GUO and Keeper still at 10 each. I'm thinking that at least they both eventually get THAT bump up....especially at the point value they're at right now.

Yeah. They'll definitely get a wound increase. We couldn't have a LoC with more wounds than a GUO! I imagine it'll get an additional tweak or two on top of that. 

Archived