Is some AoS Scenery being retired?

Greyshadow

I noticed on the Australian GW site that the following is coming up as 'sold out online':

- Malefic Gate

- Skull keep

The Helfort, Overlord Bastion (my favourite), Fortress Walls and Crucible (least favourite) are still available. I've noticed that the one click Dreadhold bundles are gone too. I've always thought I might do a small Dreadhold one day. I hope it isn't being discontinued.

Also Dragonfate Dias seems to have disappeared from  the Australian site.  The Orphidian Archway and Oculum are showing up though. Could this be one of those web site gremlins? I quite like the Dias and wouldn't mind buying one one day.

Anyone know what is happening with the scenery?

I thought in that case it would say temporarily out of stock. I’ve just checked the UK, AU, NZ , and the US stores and they all say no longer available to the items listed above. I don’t recall this being done recently except for repackaged items. Repack would seem unlikely though.

12 hours ago, Greyshadow said:

Also Dragonfate Dias seems to have disappeared from  the Australian site.  The Orphidian Archway and Oculum are showing up though. Could this be one of those web site gremlins? I quite like the Dias and wouldn't mind buying one one day.

The Dias has unfortunatley been discontinued, which is a huge shame because I was looking to get one myself!

You'll notice if they're stopping making a certain product it will show as "No longer available" instead of "Temporarily Out of Stock". I appears the items you're asking about say "No longer available", so it looks like the end of the line for the Chaos forts, sadly.

Archived