Talking Fatesworn....Tzeench

Olmdebil

I personally think that the chaos lord on manticore needs the 5++ of the chaos runeshield if you don't go for double weapons (the damage it can dish out is quote good for his points).

Imho there is no actual point going daggerfist because mortal wounds will cut you to pieces. But i guess one can try it out and then decide.

I personally like knights a lot in fatesworn so a chaos lord on daemon mount is quote good

On 9/19/2017 at 10:09 AM, shadowgra said:

I personally think that the chaos lord on manticore needs the 5++ of the chaos runeshield if you don't go for double weapons (the damage it can dish out is quote good for his points).

Imho there is no actual point going daggerfist because mortal wounds will cut you to pieces. But i guess one can try it out and then decide.

I personally like knights a lot in fatesworn so a chaos lord on daemon mount is quote good

Yeah with Fatesworn you can really make the likes of Knights and Chariots do some work.

This is what I'm thinking of going for.

Allegiance: Tzeentch
Gaunt Summoner and Chaos Familiars (120)
- Artefact: Souldraught 
- Lore of Fate: Treacherous Bond
Chaos Lord On Daemonic Mount (140)
- General
- Trait: Illusionist 
- Artefact: Paradoxical Shield 
- Mark of Chaos: Tzeentch
Chaos Sorcerer Lord (160)
- Runestaff
- Lore of Fate: Bolt of Tzeentch
Sayl The Faithless (120)
2 x Chaos Chariots (160)
- War flails
5 x Chaos Knights (160)
- Ensorcelled Weapons
5 x Chaos Knights (160)
- Ensorcelled Weapons
10 x Chaos Marauders (60)
- Axes & Shields
10 x Chaos Marauders (60)
- Axes & Shields
27 x Chaos Warriors (480)
- Halberd & Shield
1 x Chaos Warshrine (180)
Fatesworn Warband (100)
Balewind Vortex (100)

Total: 2000/2000

I wonder if its worth running sorcerer on manticore as general. While you do miss out the chaos lords nice command ability, combining soul burn with infusion arcanum turns the sorcerer into a decent beatstick, while also capable at dealing damage at range using his personal spell if needed.

• 4 weeks later...

What's the concensious on the Chaos Lord on Manticores command ability? I feel it could be very powerful with warriors and knights within a fatesworn however the key word for the ability seems to be a bit off....no units have the "Warriors fa A Chao" key word??

I assumed it only worked on Chaos Warriors, the specific unit, as opposed to being a misprint for “Slaves to Darkness,” since Chaos Warriors are for some reason listed as “Warriors of Chaos” even though the warscroll name is the former...

1 hour ago, merzbau said:

I assumed it only worked on Chaos Warriors, the specific unit, as opposed to being a misprint for “Slaves to Darkness,” since Chaos Warriors are for some reason listed as “Warriors of Chaos” even though the warscroll name is the former...

I understand the original Chaos book has them with the "Warriors of Chaos" keywords along with other compendium units however this keyword had at some point been removed within the app over time Including again old compendium troops.

I have logged it with GW so hopefully they will amend on the app or FAQ it.

Archived