Spiderfang venom clan warscroll battalion missing from GHB 2017?

sal4m4nd3r

It's also gone from the updated Orcs & Goblins compendium. It was in an awkward position anyway, since the units required by the battalion technically didn't exist anymore. It is still on the AoS app however!

It is gone from the 2017 GH though - if you want to use it using points, I'd suggest just paying 200pts for it. Most warscroll battalions went up by about 100, and the Venom Mob gives you some sweet benefits.

On ‎13‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 1:07 AM, sal4m4nd3r said:

Am I crazy or did they remove this battalion from the pitched battle profiles in GHB 2017?

As @Chunk said, there were a number of old battalions that got removed since they used the old unit names (from when everything was ported from WFB) and technically couldn't be fulfilled by any of the current stuff.

If you're just playing casually with friends you may find they'll let you use it regardless. Chunk's suggestion of 200 points is one that I would concur with.

7 hours ago, Chris Tomlin said:

As @Chunk said, there were a number of old battalions that got removed since they used the old unit names (from when everything was ported from WFB) and technically couldn't be fulfilled by any of the current stuff.

If you're just playing casually with friends you may find they'll let you use it regardless. Chunk's suggestion of 200 points is one that I would concur with.

Thanks! I'm strictly a nurgle player So exciting times for me coming up. Couldn't pass up some sick deals I came across. And the models are so great..Any buzz/rumors about anything for this sub faction? 

Archived