What are the dimensions of your army?

PowerCreep

20 minutes ago, PowerCreep said:

If you know could I get just the generals handbook 2017 and paly seraphon (lizardmen) in matchced play?I heard that their alliagance abilities (whatever that is)

is that book

You are indeed correct!  Allegiance abilities are basically a special rule that applies to your entire army if you're fielding an army that consists mostly of Seraphon units (you can include a small portion of non-Seraphon units as an ally).  Generals Handbook 2017 includes everything you need to play a Seraphon army in a Matched Play game - so it'll have the allegiance abilities, some artefacts you can choose to give a hero and a load of Battleplans (scenarios with objectives).  Really worth while investment.

38 minutes ago, RuneBrush said:

You are indeed correct!  Allegiance abilities are basically a special rule that applies to your entire army if you're fielding an army that consists mostly of Seraphon units (you can include a small portion of non-Seraphon units as an ally).  Generals Handbook 2017 includes everything you need to play a Seraphon army in a Matched Play game - so it'll have the allegiance abilities, some artefacts you can choose to give a hero and a load of Battleplans (scenarios with objectives).  Really worth while investment.

Uhm, do you think It's smart to start with a start collecting and some paints for 65 euros (using third party like wayland games) and getting around 500 plus points plus buy the book and then work from there?

Also if you know a 1000 seraphon list with slann adn start collecting box could you give it to me?

16 minutes ago, PowerCreep said:

Uhm, do you think It's smart to start with a start collecting and some paints for 65 euros (using third party like wayland games) and getting around 500 plus points plus buy the book and then work from there?

Also if you know a 1000 seraphon list with slann adn start collecting box could you give it to me?

I think the Start Collecting box is a really good place to start (many of us do similar).  I'd suggest grabbing the book and then expanding the army once you've got some of the box put together and painted - nothing quite as demoralising as having a mountain of grey plastic staring at you :).  Places like Wayland Games, Element Games, Triple Helix (plus others) are all a good shout for purchases (I've used them all in the past, but I'm fortunate to be UK based).

The new handbook only came out on Saturday and changed quite a few point values, so people are frantically working out new lists at the moment.  I'm not sure who you're planning to play against (if anyone), but playing a Start Collecting vs Start Collecting is a really good way into the hobby - simply grab a Battleplan and ignore the points for a fun little introductory game!

Archived