Jervis Warhammer TV interview new army predicitons

17 hours ago, DanielFM said:

Something for (old) High Elves. They have got literally nothing since AoS was released. Split into artificial, synergy-less subfactions, no releases, no Allegiance abilities...

Their old players need something. Come on GW, throw them a bone!

While I don't expect the High Elf stuff to be actually squatted anytime soon, some how I get the feeling that if GW does anything with Elves, it'll be a new faction similar to Fyreslayers and KOs or Wanderers.

I would love to see another Skaven clan fleshed out with a release. To me, I was thinking hoping Skryre was a shoe-in for this given the fact you had such a solid premise to work off of with already some great synergies in their list. But I actually suspect we may see a Clan Eshin release. We've seen the new Deathrunner in the Silver Tower box setting the tone for the style of this list. With a resculpt of Gutter/Night Runners you have the Eshin line up to date. Add in some kind of elite unit kit and you have a range rivalling the Clan Pestilens variety.

As an addendum, I don't think we are going to see any battletomes for ranges that received Allies boxes. To me, that's GW signalling that these are not focus-factions.

Clan Eshin, Moonclan Grots, and Deathrattle.

4 hours ago, Davariel said:

Ironjawz could use a bit more variety, as you say. Fyreslayers really ought to have another actual unit. Sylvaneth probably deserve a hero who gives them another command ability (seeing as it's currently TLA or Alarielle's one use ability).

Stuff like this would be an excellent way to keep interest in old factions and AoS more generally in between larger releases 

Yes please if GW is listening do this 

Archived