On a Path to Glory

BFTBG SKFTSKT

Greetings fellow generals!

I'm 27 years old, danish but currently living in Malmö, Sweden. I used to play Warhammer fantasy back in 5th and 6th edition i think (99-03?ish). When I got a little older (15-16yrs) I stopped completely  and I didn't touch a mini for the next 10 years.

But then on a spring day in 2015 - I don't know exactly why - call of chaos perhaps?? - I felt the need to start a new army. This was only a couple of months prior to the release of Age of Sigmar. To my pleasure - I would read about the glory of Archaon and the End Times. But now a new era was upon us...

Age of Sigmar was of course a perfect opportunity for me to re-enter the hobby and start once again from scratch.

Now I've spent the last two years on building my Khorne army which now is around 1200 points painted. It's been a bumpy road - I definitely underestimated the amount of work a nicely painted army requires -  but this last year I've really found a good rhythm with my painting. Now my army is really starting to take form and I'm going to show it of soon here on TGA.

I'm a faithful viewer/listener of Warhammer Weekly - which really helped my a lot in my battle against the grey ;)

You'll hear more from me in the future

I salute you all

Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!

Archived