Judicators and Bless Weapons

Somanlius

Question

This came up in a game I had yesterday and was wondering if anyone else has dealth with it.

I used Bless Weapons on my unit on bow Judicators and rolled a 6 with my Judicator Prime. Does this mean if I roll another attack and hit that he would get 2d6 wound rolls? Or was Bless Weapons only available for melee and I was using it wrong ? I don't have my Hardcover Book for a few days so I can't check myself.

Thanks !

4 answers to this question

Bless weapons does not mention whether the hit rolls are to be specific to melee. It just says that any hit rolls of 6 or more made by that unit until next hero phase.

If your prime, with the special weapon roles that 6 or more, i would assume that yes it would be another d6 wounds if the next hit roll is successful. There is nothing that I read in the warscroll or the prayer ability that would lead me to believe it would be different. 

No Idea if there is any FAQ out there about this either. Basically from what I read, that if you were playing me and this condition happened I would accept the possibility of another d6 wounds on that second prime attack.

Archived