2K stormcast eternals list

Blitzel

Hi again. I am a bit over the 40k hype and remembered I have a SCE army to build. At the moment I have:

15 liberators

6 prossecutors

5 retributies

1 lord celestant

1 lord castelant 

1 lord reluctor

For 2k I want er to build the following.

Battalion: Hammerstrike force.

Leaders:

Lord celestant  - general, gunning strategist (loving at least the prossecutors 5" forward, so I get a more effective hammerstrike force Alpha strike)

Lord castelant (hugging the liberators)

Lord relictor - spellshield, *need advice on the prayer*

Knight azyros (supporting prossecutors)

BATTLELINE

10 liberators - 2 grandhammers, hammer & shields

5 liberators - 1 grandhammer, hammer & shields

5 judicators, shockboltbow, bows

5 judicators, shockboltbow, bows

OTHER UNITS

10 protectors - 2 starsoulmaces

5 retributors - 2 starsoulmaces 

6 prossecutors - grandhammer, grandblade, paired jammer

3 prossecutors - trident & javelins.

The battleplan is to hurl the projectors at the big nasties and the rest come slogging on foto. Maybe I should make 1 big liberators unit and take lichting chariot on the relictor. Also I get to pick an extra Magic item but I am not sure which one. Advice?

Usually. The retributors packs a more reliable punch then the protectors. So i would switch the numbers between the two. 

As for the relictor. Lightning chariot is awesome for any kind of objective play. And can be used both offensivly and defensivly. I feel as if mastering movement and battlefield control is truly key to winning with stormcast. Lightning chariot helps with this. 

If you plan to use the lord celestant as general in hammerstrike  you really want to chariot him in with your paladins.  The artifact mirrorshield will help him stay alive. . As for traits. Staunch defender is really strong with this strategy. As it will help against counter charges. Alternativly. Run 2 lord celestants. 1 on foot and 1 on a dracoth. With the consumate commander trait you can use the dracoth command ability to become immume to battleshock aswell. Its nice. 

In my opnion liberators need alot of support in order to become anything other then objective holders. 

Not a fan of the knight azyros outside of aetherstrike lists. Doesnt do much. 

My opnions anyway. Hope this helps. 

Archived