Need a 'hand'.

Hi fellow kitbashers.

I am working on a Nurgle daemon prince kitbashed between a Dark Eldar Talos torso and a Rot Fly. Both arms are from the chaos spawn kit and now I need a suiteable right hand to fix on the arm. It has to be a closed hand prefeareable holding a weapon. However I have found it difficult to find a hand at that size.

Anyone out there who can think of a (GW) miniature with a right hand that's closed into a fist or holding a weapon, that will match the size of the spawn arm?

Just so I am clear, I am not looking to buy a hand I just need to know where to find it.

the image is the spawn arm on which I need to replace the hand.

IMG_0665.JPG

1 hour ago, Kevin K said:

Here it is from a couple angles.c1b4640e81f0012d568f717ca032d8ee.jpge7340ea09a676ae925d5803bbcda266b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That never even crossed my mind since I was to bussy replacing it. Sure that is what I am gonna do. Now I only need to decide wheter the guy should have a nasty Scythe (axe) or a huge cleaver sword.

Thanks

On 4-7-2017 at 10:55 PM, Greasygeek said:

That never even crossed my mind since I was to bussy replacing it. Sure that is what I am gonna do. Now I only need to decide wheter the guy should have a nasty Scythe (axe) or a huge cleaver sword.

Thanks

I like the scythes on nurgle.  It looks so cool on the mounted nurgle lord. 

Archived