Warscroll for Lord Relictor

Everyone says that the warscroll are available online, but I can't find the warscroll for the Lord Relictor. Is it not available as a pdf because you can't buy the model separately? Seem like an oversight from Games Workshops side.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

21 minutes ago, Milkgunner said:

Thanks, so if I want to print it out I still have to scan my battletome I guess.

Install the app on a phone./tablet, view the lord relictor scroll, take a screenshot, use a free online PDF converter to convert the screenshot to a PDF

A little long-winded, but will work.

Install the app on a phone./tablet, view the lord relictor scroll, take a screenshot, use a free online PDF converter to convert the screenshot to a PDF

A little long-winded, but will work.

Thanks for the tip, but as I have a scanner it was mostly to have the easy way of just printing the warscroll directly that I wanted a pdf.

No idea why they don't have him under the Thunder and Blood entry on the website (nor the fact that the original starter set has links to none of the warscrolls).

Definitely an improvement that needs to be made on the website.

But yeah, as others have said, the App or the Stormcast Eternals Battletome is where you can find him.

They are missing a lot, or some are not updated.  The Frost phoenix is still missing a page from it's warscroll even though I contacted customer service 6+ months ago and they said it would be updated......

It's not.   They really need a better digital/data strategy.   Doing Data engineering for a living I can see so many places where things could be fixed 

Archived