[FEC] 1500 Points

Bademeister

Hey guys,

i want to optimize 2 of my favorite FEC Lists. First of all i want you to tell what my goal is and what my "meta" is.

Most of the time i play 1500 Point Matches against my two Fanboy Friends. Fanboy because of of them has a Stormcast Eternal Army, the other one Khorne.

The Stormcast Guy often plays Hammerstrike Force and some Range. So i have to handle that Paladins bevor i can go for his Heroes and Archers. 

The Khorne Guy mixes Bloodletterbomb with Slaughter Priests. We have a Houserule, that he can buff the same unit just ones with two Priests and the same buff.

We used to play one of 3 Szenarios: Borderwar, Escalation (with new FAQ) and 3 places of power (dont know the english name)

I said, that i need help at optimizing two lists. The first one is more for the Stormcast guy, because he got better save rolls on his cans.

I like Deadwatch. You can do a lot of damage, you can rearrange your troops in the extra pile in move. The Flayer are very fast. The Range attack only works against liberators and the judicators. but that are enough targets. Mortal Wounds and Rend against his crazy Saverolls. Espacially when he is not using Hammerstrike Force, Devasting Brotherhood + Knights Excelsior Exemplar Chamber.

I use RotN because Red Fury on Courtiers is in my opinion not that great. Cursed Book against his Paladins, so that thay cant generate Mortal Wounds. The Infernal with the Tomb Blade is in the Deadwatch battalion, so he have the chance to heal more wounds.

Allegiance: Death

Heroes
Crypt Infernal Courtier (140)
- General
- Trait: Ruler of the Night
- Artefact: Cursed Book
Crypt Infernal Courtier (140)
- Artefact: Tomb Blade
Abhorrant Ghoul King (100)

Battleline
6 x Crypt Flayers (320)
- Flesh Eater Courts Battleline (Crypt Infernal Courtier General)
6 x Crypt Flayers (320)
6 x Crypt Flayers (320)

Battalions
Deadwatch (160)

Total: 1500/2000

The second list is more against Khorneboy. I my opinion the greatest threat are his two Slaughter Priests and Blood Secrator. Sure, his Bloodletter Bomb is davasting. But i try to hit them with the Zombiedragon's pestilencial breath to decimeta them first (<20 Bloodletters) and do the first swing against them. GKoZD doas a lot of damage against them. Mostly they don't do a lot of damage after that (thanks to the cursed book). In the end of combat step most times Red Fury kills the last Bloodletters.

I use the Ghoul Patrol against his Priests and the Blood Secrator. Sneak behind them rip them apart. i try to be within the Range of the GK, to reroll 1's on hit and failed Wound rolls, if feeding frenzy is on.

Allegiance: Death

Heroes
Abhorrant Ghoul King on Zombie Dragon (400)
- General
- Trait: Red Fury
- Artefact: Cursed Book
Crypt Ghast Courtier (80)
Crypt Haunter Courtier (120)
- Artefact: Tomb Blade

Battleline
10 x Crypt Ghouls (100)
20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)
20 x Crypt Ghouls (200)
6 x Crypt Horrors (280)
- Flesh Eater Courts Battleline (Crypt Haunter Courtier General)

Battalions
Ghoul Patrol (100)

Total: 1480/2000

Thank you for reading an i would be pleased i you have some fine feedback for me.

There is no fat to trim on that first list, so can't help you there.

As far as the second goes, perhaps it can work with the ghoul patrol. I've never had much success with it yet mind you. If it ends up falling a bit flat, maybe eliminate the battalion scroll, drop 10 ghouls (upgrade haunter courtier to general for battle lines), upgrade the ghast courtier to a Varghulf and add 3 extra horrors.

Sorry for my bad english, but mabe you could try to run agk + 3 x 6 crypt horrors and haunter courtie as general with some vargulfs and attendants at court. And do the normal ghoul patrol later with 30 30 20 units?

Отправлено с моего ONEPLUS A3003 через Tapatalk

Archived